Monday, October 29, 2007

Scrappy Days THANKS U!


As hostesses of Scrappy Days, we again would love to send out a huge thank you to all you wonderful scrapbookers that attended our weekend of fun!

Thanks for filling out our evaluations on Sunday ~ from this we learn how to make it bigger and better the next year!

We had a great time meeting you and sharing ideas and tips! I'm taking my kids to help me shop for ALL the toys for Santa's Anonymous! Our carts will be overloaded thanks to you!

Thanks to all the helpers and donations! I'm compiling a list for the local newspaper this week.

Happy Halloween to all and don't forget to keep snapping those wonderful shots for the next eventful weekend!

For those of you that took pictures at our event, can you please email them to me?
I would love to show them off next October!

~Donna & Laureen~

No comments: