Thursday, December 14, 2006

My FIRST entry on my NEW blog!

So I've decided to enter the world of blogs! I am a consultant for Top Line Creations and I normally create 2 newsletters a month ~ one for my customers and one for my downline.

This is now going to be my form of communicating to you all! Of course, I still have my TLC website:
www.topline-creations.com/DonnaLafleur

I will try to post daily ~ but managing my full-time job at Carillion, part-time job with TLC, full-time job with my two boys ~ Michael Dean 7 and Matthew Wade 10, part-time job organizing for Christmas, full-time job managing emails, and part-time job reconnecting with family & friends ~ this does take a bit of time, but I have so much to share, I can hardly wait to post them here along with pictures!

No comments: